Are you Dr. Gregory?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8038 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 614-4554Fax(210) 614-4657
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ernest Gregory Jr., MD is a general surgeon in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1955 - 1956
- University Health Center DowntownResidency, General Surgery, 1953 - 1955
- VA HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1952 - 1953
- St Louis Connect CareInternship, Transitional Year, 1951 - 1952
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1951 - 2012
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsCorrelation of primary breast cancer histopathology and estrogen receptor contentEdwin R. Fisher, C. Kent Osborne, W. L. McGuire, Carol K. Redmond, William A. Knight, Bernard Fisher, George A. Bannayan, Arnold Walder, Ernest J. Gregory, Avram Jacob...> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 1981 Mar 1
- 442 citationsEstrogen Receptor as an Independent Prognostic Factor for Early Recurrence in Breast CancerWilliam A. Knight, Robert B. Livingston, Ernest J. Gregory, William L. McGuire> ;Cancer Research. 1977 Dec 1