- 110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010
Phone: (202) 877-6190
Fax: (202) 877-3820
Dr. Brun's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Brun's Education & Medical Training
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraMedical School
Dr. Brun's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- DE State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Brun's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Discordant histology of primary appendiceal adenocarcinoid neoplasms with peritoneal dissemination. Yan, T.D., Brun, E.A., Sugarbaker, P.H.; Ann Surg Oncol. 2008 May.
- Prognostic indicators for patients undergoing cytoreductive surgery and perioperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy for diffuse malignant peritoneal mesothelioma. Yan, T.D., Brun, E.A., Cerruto, C.A., Haveric, N., Chang, D., Sugarbaker, P.H.; Ann Surg Oncol. 2007 Jan.
- Prognostic significance of histomorphologic parameters in diffuse malignant peritoneal mesothelioma. Cerruto, C.A., Brun, E.A., Chang, D., Sugarbaker, P.H.; Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 21 More...
- Dr. Erwin Brun, Dr. Erwin Brun, MD, Dr. E Brun, Dr. Erwin A Brun
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Brun's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, DC)
- Dae Koh, MD
- William Fogarty, MD
- Edward Lee, MD
- Raymond Bennett, MD
- Dawn Meyers, MD
- Ashwini Esnakula, MD
- Robert Strautz, MD
- Mary Sidawy, MD
- Kimberly Golden, MD
- Wen Chen, MD