Ethan Basch, MD
Assistant Professor, Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College
- 1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (646) 227-3813
Dr. Basch's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Basch's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Basch's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Basch's Clinical Trials
- A Comparison of the Feasibility and Psychometric Properties of Paper vs. Web vs. Automated Telephone Administration of Patient Reported Outcome SurveysStart of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01
Basch, E.,Temple, L.
- Linguistic Validation of the Spanish Translation of the Patient-Reported Outcomes Version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE)Start of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01
Basch, E.,Salz, T.
- Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes From Home in Patients Recovering From Major Gynecologic Cancer Surgery: Measuring Symptoms and Health-related Quality of LifeStart of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01
Basch, E.,Chi, D.
- Collection of Patient-Reported Symptoms and Performance Status Via the InternetStart of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01
- Pilot Study of STAR, an Internet-based System for Cancer Patients to Self-report Toxicity Symptoms, Performance Status, and Quality of LifeStart of enrollment: 2004 Mar 01
Dr. Basch's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- An Evidence-Based Systematic Review of Elderberry and Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) by the Natural Standard Research Collaboration. Ulbricht, C.,Basch, E.,Cheung, L.,Goldberg, H.,Hammerness, P.,Isaac, R.,Khalsa, K. P.,Romm, A.,Rychlik, I.,Varghese, M.,Weissner, W.,Windsor, R. C.,Wortley, J.; J Diet Suppl. 2014 Jan 15.
- Clinical Cancer Advances 2013: Annual Report on Progress Against Cancer From the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Patel, J. D.,Krilov, L.,Adams, S.,Aghajanian, C.,Basch, E.,Brose, M. S.,Carroll, W. L.,de Lima, M.,Gilbert, M. R.,Kris, M. G.,Marshall, J. L.,Masters, G. A.,O'Day, S. J.,P...; J. Clin. Oncol.. 2013 Dec 12.
- Pain palliation measurement in cancer clinical trials: The US Food and Drug Administration perspective. Basch, E.,Trentacosti, A. M.,Burke, L. B.,Kwitkowski, V.,Kane, R. C.,Autio, K. A.,Papadopoulos, E.,Stansbury, J. P.,Kluetz, P. G.,Smith, H.,Justice, R.,Pazdur, R.; Cancer. 2014 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 97 More...
Tas::75 0849::Tas - Patient Reported Outcomes Version Of The Common TerminologyNational Cancer Institute
2011 - 2011
Tracking Symptoms During Chemotherapy VIA Online Patient Self-ReportingNational Cancer Institute
2008 - 2012
Dr. Basch's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire BCBS HMO
- Empire BCBS PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- MVP Healthcare PPO
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Ethan Basch, Dr. Ethan Basch, MD, Dr. E Basch, Dr. Ethan M Basch
- 31 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 31 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Basch's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, NY)
- Thomas Lutz, MD
- Joseph Scandura, MD
- Anush Patel, MD
- Robert Sullivan, MD
- Ellen Gold, MD
- Mateusz Opyrchal, MD
- Rasim Gucalp, MD
- Jung-Yong Kim, MD
- Kee Shum, MD
- Long Nguyen, MD