Are you Dr. Perrin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office28050 Grand River Ave
Attn Botsford Hospital, Pathology
Farmington Hills, MI 48336Phone+1 248-471-8000Fax+1 248-478-3250
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eugene Perrin, MD is a board certified pathologist in Farmington Hills, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1958 - 1959
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1957 - 1958
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1957 - 1957
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1956 - 1956
- Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatric Pathology, 1955 - 1956
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Sinai-Grace)Internship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1954 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 78 citationsEffect of growth factors on collagen metabolism in cultured human heart fibroblasts.Chu Chang Chua, Balvin H.L. Chua, Z. Y. Zhao, Christopher J. Krebs, Clement A. Diglio, Eugene V. Perrin> ;Connective Tissue Research. 1991 Jan 1
- 2 citationsEpithelial Lesions of Bladder Mucosa Following Ureteral ReimplantationR. Lawrence Kroovand, Chung-Ho Chang, Bruce H. Broecker, Eugene V. Perrin, Joseph R. Oldford, Alan D. Perlmutter> ;The Journal of Urology. 1981 Dec 1