Are you Dr. Dubovsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 6th Ave
Birmingham, AL 35233
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eva Dubovsky, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Alabama Hospital.
Education & Training
- University Karlovy, Lek Fak IiClass of 1957, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1973 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1973 - 2004
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations99mTc-MAG3: Image Wisely.Andrew M. Taylor, Russell D. Folks, A K M Fazlur Rahman, Aruna Polsani, Eva V. Dubovsky, Raghuveer Halkar, Amita K. Manatunga> ;Radiology. 2017 Feb 17
- 6 citationsiRENEX: a clinically informed decision support system for the interpretation of 99mTc-MAG3 scans to detect renal obstructionErnest V. Garcia, Andrew M. Taylor, Russell D. Folks, Daya Manatunga, Raghuveer Halkar, Bital Savir-Baruch, Eva V. Dubovsky> ;European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 2012 May 30
- 15 citationsGuidance Document for Structured Reporting of Diuresis RenographyAndrew M. Taylor, M. Donald Blaufox, Diego De Palma, Eva V. Dubovsky, Belkis Erbas, Anni Eskild-Jensen, Jørgen Frøkiær, Muta M. Issa, Amy Piepsz, Alain Prigent> ;Seminars in Nuclear Medicine. 2012 Jan 1
- Join now to see all