- Dr. Evans Bailey, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Trinity Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License2005 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Several human PATCHED1 mutations block protein maturation. Bailey, E.C., Zhou, L., Johnson, R.L.; Cancer Res. 2003 Apr 1.
- Suppression subtractive hybridization for identification and functional analysis of tumor suppressor genes. Louro, I.D., Bailey, E.C., Ruppert, J.M.; Methods Mol Biol. 2003.
- Comparative gene expression profile analysis of GLI and c-MYC in an epithelial model of malignant transformation. Louro, I.D., Bailey, E.C., Li, X., South, L.S., McKie-Bell, P.R., Yoder, B.K., Huang, C.C., Johnson, M.R., Hill, A.E., Johnson, R.L., Ruppert, J.M.; Cancer Res. 2002 Oct 15.
- Register to See 2 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Evans Bailey, Dr. Evans Bailey, MD, Dr. E Bailey, Dr. Evans Cecil Bailey