Dr. Gieseke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1821 NE 25th St
Deerfield Beach, FL 33064Phone+1 954-771-4251Fax+1 954-491-4892
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1965 - 1967
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1962 - 1963
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsA new approach to the treatment of inoperable brain tumors.Ayub K. Ommaya, R C Rubin, E S Henderson, D P Rall, F G Gieseke, E A Bering, M Bagan> ;The Medical annals of the District of Columbia. 1965 Oct 1
- Tumour stromal cells derived from paediatric malignancies display MSC-like properties and impair NK cell cytotoxicity.Johann, P. D., Vaegler, M., Gieseke, F., Mang, P., Armeanu-Ebinger, S., Kluba, T., Handgretinger, R., Müller, I.> ;BMC Cancer. 2010
- Human multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells use galectin-1 to inhibit immune effector cells.Gieseke, F., Böhringer, J., Bussolari, R., Dominici, M., Handgretinger, R., Müller, I.> ;Blood. 2010 Nov 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: