Dr. Samra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office733 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733Phone(732) 739-2100Fax(732) 739-0815
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fares Samra is a plastic surgeon in Old Bridge, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community Hospital, Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center, and JFK Medical Center. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He specializes in aesthetic/cosmetic plastic surgery, breast reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive microsurgery.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, 2018 - 2019
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2015 - 2018
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2015
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2012, M.D.
- University of PennsylvaniaBA, 2004 - 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCalreticulin exploits TGF-β for extracellular matrix induction engineering a tissue regenerative processUnnati M. Pandya, Miguel A. Manzanares, Ana Tellechea, Chinaza Egbuta, Julien Daubriac, Couger Jimenez-Jaramillo, Fares Samra, Alexa Fredston-Hermann, Khalil Saadipour...> ;The FASEB Journal. 2020 Dec 1
- Anastomotic Technique and Preoperative Imaging in Microsurgical Lower-Extremity Reconstruction: A Single-Surgeon ExperienceMartin J. Carney, Fares Samra, Arash Momeni, Andrew R. Bauder, Jason M. Weissler, Stephen J. Kovach> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2020 Jan 29
- 1 citationsQuantifying Pediatric Facial Palsy: : Using Digital Image Correlation to Objectively Characterize Pediatric Facial Symmetry.Brian L. Chang, Anthony J. Wilson, Fares Samra, Tami Konieczny, Ivona Percec, Melissa Lanning, Christopher Friedman, Oksana Jackson> ;The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Girls Day Out: Complimentary Hackensack Meridian Women's Health Event, with Guest Speaker Dr. Fares SamraNovember 19th, 2019
- New Doctor Specializing in Latest Microsurgical Techniques Joins NJ PracticeJuly 24th, 2019
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Community HospitalHolmdel, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical CenterPerth Amboy, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical CenterBrick, New Jersey
- Morristown Medical CenterMorristown, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical CenterEdison, New Jersey
- Overlook Medical CenterSummit, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: