Farinaz (Arbab-Ghazvini) Arbab, MD
- 12141 Richmond
Houston, TX 77082
Phone: (281) 558-3444
- Dr. Farinaz (Arbab-Ghazvini) Arbab, MD is a pathologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and California. She is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center.
Dr. Arbab's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Arbab's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Arbab's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Arbab's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Rpl27a mutation in the sooty foot ataxia mouse phenocopies high p53 mouse models. Terzian, T., Dumble, M., Arbab, F., Thaller, C., Donehower, L. A., Lozano, G., Justice, M. J., Roop, D. R., Box, N. F.; J Pathol. 2011 Aug.
- Oviduct prostacyclin functions as a paracrine factor to augment the development of embryos. Huang, J. C., Goldsby, J. S., Arbab, F., Melhem, Z., Aleksic, N., Wu, K. K.; Hum Reprod. 2004 Dec.
- Giant pelvic schwannoma with ancient change. Shoher, A., Arbab, F., Lucci, A.; J Am Coll Surg. 2003 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Farinaz Arbab, Dr. Farinaz Arbab, MD, Dr. F Arbab
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Arbab's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, TX)
- Tomas Klima, MD
- Hal Hawkins, MD
- Antonio Delacruz Sr., MD
- Steve Milum, MD
- Maria Ramos, MD
- Francis Parks, MD
- Enrique Van Santen, MD
- Kristina Burt, MD
- Richard Schaffer, MD
- William Burgos, MD