Are you Dr. Umansky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHenry Ford Health System
2799 West Grand Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48202Phone+1 313-916-9106Fax+1 313-916-1249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Felix Umansky, MD is a neurosurgeon in Detroit, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.
Education & Training
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario Faculty of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1983 - 2025
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citations“Lazy” far-lateral approach to the anterior foramen magnum and lower clivusSamuel Moscovici, Felix Umansky, Sergey Spektor> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2015 Apr 1
- 17 citationsComparison of outcomes following complex posterior fossa surgery performed in the sitting versus lateral positionSergey Spektor, Shifra Fraifeld, Emil Margolin, Sanjith Saseedharan, Daniel Eimerl, Felix Umansky> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2015 Apr 1
- 1 citationsConstantin N. Arseni: A Leader of Romanian NeurosurgeryFelix Umansky> ;World Neurosurgery. 2014 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Henry Ford Wyandotte HospitalWyandotte, Michigan