Fernando Ortiz, MD
- 2480 Llewellyn Ave
Ft Meade, MD 20755
Phone: (301) 677-8270
Fax: (301) 677-8176
- Dr. Fernando Ortiz, MD is a board certified family physician in Ft Meade, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Florida.
Dr. Ortiz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: General Family Medicine
Dr. Ortiz's Education & Medical Training
- Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and QueensResidency, Family Practice
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ortiz's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
Dr. Ortiz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Synthesis and structure of tridentate bis(phosphinic amide)-phosphine oxide complexes of yttrium nitrate. Applications of (31)P,(89)Y NMR methods in structural elucidation in solution. Popovici, C.,Fernández, I.,Oña-Burgos, P.,Roces, L.,García-Granda, S.,Ortiz, F. L.; Dalton Trans. 2011 Jul 7.
- Solution and computed structure of O-lithium N,N-diisopropyl-P,P-diphenylphosphinic amide. Unprecedented Li-O-Li-O self-assembly of an aryllithium. Fernández, I., Oña-Burgos, P., Oliva, J. M., Ortiz, F. L.; J Am Chem Soc. 2010 Apr 14.
- Phosphinamide-directed benzylic lithiation. Application to the synthesis of peptide building blocks. Burgos, P. O., Fernández, I., Iglesias, M. J., García-Granda, S., Ortiz, F. L.; Org Lett. 2008 Feb 21.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Fernando Ortiz, Dr. Fernando Ortiz, MD, Dr. F Ortiz, Dr. Fernando Luis Ortiz
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ortiz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, MD)
- Ronald Broadwater Sr., MD
- Bryan Khim, MD
- Katrina Walters, MD
- Michele (Jones) Martin-Jones, MD
- Lillian Carolina, MD
- Eugene Taylor II, MD
- David Mcmillan Sr., MD
- Rachel Yankey, MD
- Rory Byrne, MD
- Walter Kuehl, MD