Dr. Proano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Seattle, WA 98146Phone(206) 294-4197Fax(425) 589-0531
- Is this information wrong?
- I am recently retired from clinical medical practice. I perform independent medical exams, review federal drug tests, and occupational health consultation.
Education & Training
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1979
- Carroll CollegeBA, Biology, 1971 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1993 - 2004
- OR State Medical License 1988 - 1993
- WA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- ND State Medical License 1979 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: