Are you Dr. Dastoor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1802 Braeburn Dr
Salem, VA 24153Phone(540) 772-5970Fax(540) 725-4542
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Firdaus Dastoor, MD is a gastroenterologist in Salem, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Florida.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1978 - 1980
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Topiwala National Medical CollegeClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- FL State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsSide effects of diazoxide.G. Krishna Kumar, Firdaus C. Dastoor, Juan Rodriguez Robayo, Mohammed A. Razzaque> ;JAMA. 1976 Jan 19