Are you Dr. Brennan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 Franklin Ave
Garden City, NY 11530Phone(516) 248-6868Fax(516) 248-6841
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francis Brennan, MD is a family physician in Garden City, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Caritas Health Care (Brooklyn-Queens)Internship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1956 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA high throughput in vivo assay for taste quality and palatability.R. Kyle Palmer, Daniel Long, Francis X. Brennan, Tulu Buber, Robert G. Bryant, F. Raymond Salemme> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Aug 12
- 9 citationsPharmacologic Antagonism of the Oral Aversive Taste-Directed Response to Capsaicin in a Mouse Brief Access Taste Aversion AssayDaniel J. Long, Heather R. Devantier, Francis X. Brennan, Robert W. Bryant, F. Raymond Salemme, R. Kyle Palmer> ;Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2010 Feb 1
- 17 citationsQuantitative assessment of TRPM5-dependent oral aversiveness of pharmaceuticals using a mouse brief-access taste aversion assay.Heather R. Devantier, Daniel J. Long, Francis X. Brennan, Stacy Anne Carlucci, Cynthia Joy Hendrix, Robert W. Bryant, F. Raymond Salemme, R. Kyle Palmer> ;Behavioural Pharmacology. 2008 Oct 1
- Join now to see all