Dr. Dauterive is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone+1 225-761-5200Fax+1 225-761-5220
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Francis Dauterive is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center, and Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. He is experienced in chronic pelvic pain, female sexual dysfunction, general obstetrics and gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, and pelvic organ prolapse.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRobotically assisted hysterectomy: 100 cases after the learning curve.Thomas N. Payne, Francis R. Dauterive> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2010 Mar 18
- 30 citationsRobotically assisted hysterectomy in patients with large uteri: outcomes in five community practices.Thomas N. Payne, Francis R. Dauterive, Michael C. Pitter, Hoang N. Giep, Bang N. Giep, Terry W. Grogg, K. Anthony Shanbour, Darren W. Goff, Helen B. Hubert> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2010 Mar 1
- 164 citationsA comparison of total laparoscopic hysterectomy to robotically assisted hysterectomy: surgical outcomes in a community practice.Thomas N. Payne, Francis R. Dauterive> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2008 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: