Dr. Reid is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office132 Amanda Dr
Oak Ridge, TN 37830Phone(865) 482-8890Fax(865) 482-7400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1976 - 1979
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1975 - 2018
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPseudomonas corneal ulcer. The causative role of contaminated eye cosmetics.Francis R. Reid, Thomas O. Wood> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1979 Sep 1
- 10 citationsPrevention of immune graft rejection after corneal transplantation.James C. Fleming, Francis R. Reid, Thomas O. Wood> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1979 Jul 1
- Methodist Medical Center of Oak RidgeOak Ridge, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: