Frank Bailey, MD
- 700 19th St S
Va Medical Center
Birmingham, AL 35233
Phone: (205) 933-8101
Dr. Bailey's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Bailey's Education & Medical Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bailey's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License1986 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
- American Board of Internal MedicineHospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Bailey's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Intervention to Improve Care at Life's End in Inpatient Settings: The BEACON Trial. Bailey, F. A.,Williams, B. R.,Woodby, L. L.,Goode, P. S.,Redden, D. T.,Houston, T. K.,Granstaff, U. S.,Johnson, T. M.,Pennypacker, L. C.,Haddock, K. S.,Painter, J. M.,Spen...; J Gen Intern Med. 2014 Jan 23.
- Intermittent subcutaneous furosemide: parenteral diuretic rescue for hospice patients with congestive heart failure resistant to oral diuretic. Farless, L. B.,Steil, N.,Williams, B. R.,Bailey, F. A.; Am J Hosp Palliat Care. 2012 Nov 09.
- Formative Evaluation of a Multi-Component, Education-Based Intervention to Improve Processes of End-of-Life Care. Williams, B. R.,Woodby, L. L.,Bailey, F. A.,Burgio, K. L.; Gerontol Geriatr Educ. 2013 Nov 16.
Register to See Citations and 22 More...
- Dr. Frank Bailey, Dr. Frank Bailey, MD, Dr. F Bailey, Dr. Frank Amos Bailey
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bailey's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, AL)
- Arthur Williams, MD
- Marcus Bell, MD
- Richard Allman, MD
- Laura Deichmann, MD
- Allan Muller, DO
- Laurel (Brown) Kilpatrick, MD
- Damian Collins, MD
- Charles Skoog Jr., MD
- Kristina (English) Ray, MD
- Bruce Romeo, MD