Dr. Burkett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 Maple St
Woodruff, WI 54568Phone(715) 356-8920
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1973 - 1978
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2011
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Carcinoma of the esophagus twelve years after curative resection for carcinoma of the esophagus.Frank E. Burkett, Richard L. Johnson> ;Cancer. 1983 Jun 15
- 1 citationsLow-grade keratinizing squamous carcinoma recurrent in same extremity three times in nine years via local embolic interstitial dermal metastasisFrank E. Burkett, Paul H. Jernstrom> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1982 Oct 1
- 60 citationsSymptomatology as an indicator of recurrent or metastatic breast cancer.David P. Winchester, Stephen F. Sener, Janardan D. Khandekar, Miguel A. Oviedo, Myles P. Cunningham, Joseph A. Caprini, Frank E. Burkett, Edward F. Scanlon> ;Cancer. 1979 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Virtual Cultivating a Cure a SuccessAugust 21st, 2020
- Howard Young Medical CenterWoodruff, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: