Dr. Genova is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 W Dunlap Ave Suite 124
Phoenix, AZ 85021Phone+1 602-805-6482Fax+1 833-471-3245
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Genova is a psychiatrist in Phoenix, AZ. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He specializes in psychopharmacology and clinical informatics and is experienced in psychotherapy, psycho-pharmacology, health technology/informatics, mood disorders, and depressive disorders. He offers TMS, ketamine assisted psychotherapy, psychedelic integration and Spravato.
Education & Training
- Jackson Health SystemResidency, 1993 - 1997
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- WA State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Join now to see all
- Effect of AEF0117 on Treatment-seeking Patients With Cannabis Use Disorder (CUD): SICA 2: SPECIFIC SIGNALING INHIBITOR IN CANNABIS ADDICTION Start of enrollment: 2022 May 06
- Study of ALTO-300 in MDD
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: