Frank Ing, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine
- 4650 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone: (323) 361-2461
Fax: (323) 361-1513
- Dr. Frank Ing, MD is a cardiologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Texas, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
Dr. Ing's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Ing's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics
- Yale New Haven Children's CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ing's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1995 - 2015
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Cardiology
Dr. Ing's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Ing's Clinical Trials
- Covered Cheatham Platinum Stents for the Prevention or Treatment of Aortic Wall Injury Associated With Coarctation of the AortaStart of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01
Beekman, R.,Cabalka, A.,Cheatham, J.,Forbes, T.,Ing, F.,Jones, T.,Kim, D.,Kreutzer, J.,Latson, L.,McElhinney, D.,Moore, J.,Moore, P.,Rhodes, J.,Rome, J.,Slack, M.,Vincent, J.,Zahn, E.,Zellers, T.
- Closure of Muscular Ventricular Septal Defects (VSDs) With the AMPLATZER Muscular VSD (MuVSD) Occluder - Post Approval StudyStart of enrollment: 2008 Mar 01
Amin, Z.,Baker, C.M.,Balzer, D.,Bandisode, V.,Benson, L.,Cabalka, A.,Chan, K.,Cheatham, J.P.,Divekar, A.,Ebeid, M.R.,Fagan, T.,Forbes, T.,Frantz, E.,Galindo, A.,Gruenstein, D.,Hirsch, R.,Hoyer, M.,Ing, F....
Dr. Ing's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Melody valve implantation in the pulmonary and tricuspid position. Petit, C. J.,Justino, H.,Ing, F. F.; Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012 Dec 01.
- Impact of stent implantation on pulmonary artery growth. Takao, C. M.,El Said, H.,Connolly, D.,Hamzeh, R. K.,Ing, F. F.; Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013 Sep 1.
- A 25-year experience of endomyocardial biopsy safety in infants. Zhorne, D.,Petit, C. J.,Ing, F. F.,Justino, H.,Jefferies, J. L.,Dreyer, W. J.,Kearney, D.,Crystal, M. A.; Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013 Apr 1.
Register to See Citations and 47 More...
Dr. Ing's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics - AAPFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois BlueChoice Select
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Frank Ing, Dr. Frank Ing, MD, Dr. F Ing, Dr. Frank Fai Ing
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ing's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, CA)
- Tuan Ho, MD
- David Weiland, MD
- Sukhvinde Bhajal, MD
- Jaime Molden, MD
- Andrew Wong, MD
- Robert Wlodarczyk, DO
- Newton Friedman, MD
- Suhail Zavaro, MD
- John Duge, MD
- Paul Truong, MD