- 104 E Biddle St
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 539-1661
Fax: (410) 539-1664
Dr. Berlin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Berlin's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Dalhousie University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Berlin's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Berlin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Are MAO-A deficiency states in the general population and in putative high-risk populations highly uncommon? Murphy, D. L., Sims, K., Eisenhofer, G., Greenberg, B. D., George, T., Berlin, F., Zametkin, A., Ernst, M., Breakefield, X. O.; J Neural Transm Suppl. 1998.
- Effect of large-dose progesterone on plasma levels of lipids, lipoproteins and apolipoproteins in males. Chen, J. J., Berlin, F. S., Margolis, S.; J Endocrinol Invest. 1986 Aug.
- Sexual deviation syndromes. Berlin, F. S., Coyle, G. S.; Johns Hopkins Med J. 1981 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Fred Berlin, Dr. Fred Berlin, MD, Dr. F Berlin, Dr. Fred S. Berlin
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Berlin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MD)
- Megan Della Selva, MD
- Paul Chodoff, MD
- Robert Buchanan, MD
- Julie Newman-Toker, MD
- Ifeoma Uyanwune, MD
- Sharon Murphy, MD
- Terrye Mowatt, MD
- George Rever, MD
- Spencer Ward, MD
- Anelia Raviele, MD