Dr. Escorcia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-639-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2013 - 2017
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Correction: Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Combination with Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in Patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.Changqing Xie, Austin G Duffy, Gagandeep Brar, Suzanne Fioravanti, Donna Mabry-Hrones, Melissa Walker, Cecilia Monge Bonilla, Bradford J Wood, Deborah E Citrin, Elizab...> ;Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2021 Jan 1
- 5 citationsGlypican-3-Targeted Alpha Particle Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.Meghan Bell, Nicholas T. Gutsche, A Paden King, Kwamena E. Baidoo, Olivia J. Kelada, Peter L. Choyke, Freddy E. Escorcia> ;Molecules. 2020 Dec 22
- 2 citationsImmuno-PET Detects Changes in Multi-RTK Tumor Cell Expression Levels in Response to Targeted Kinase InhibitionPatrícia M. R. Pereira, Jalen Norfleet, Jason S. Lewis, Freddy E. Escorcia> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: