Frederick Bevelaqua, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, NYU School of Medicine
- 35 A East 35th St.
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 213-6796
Fax: (212) 213-4059
Dr. Bevelaqua's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pulmonology: General Pulmonary Medicine
Dr. Bevelaqua's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bevelaqua's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License2001 - 2015
- NY State Medical License1975 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine, 1978
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease, 1980
- American Board of Internal MedicineCritical Care Medicine, 1987
Dr. Bevelaqua's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Bevelaqua's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Aortic arch anomaly presenting as exercise-induced asthma. Bevelaqua, F., Schicchi, J. S., Haas, F., Axen, K., Levin, N.; Am Rev Respir Dis. 1989 Sep.
- Pentoxifylline improves pulmonary gas exchange. Haas, F., Bevelaqua, F., Levin, N., Salazar-Schicchi, J., Reggiani, J. L., Axen, K., Pineda, H.; Chest. 1990 Mar.
- Complications after cardiac operations in patients with severe pulmonary impairment. Bevelaqua, F., Garritan, S., Haas, F., Salazar-Schicchi, J., Axen, K., Reggiani, J. L.; Ann Thorac Surg. 1990 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Bevelaqua's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pulmonology, NY)
- Mark Rosen, MD
- Sergio Martinez, MD
- Justina (Raynor) Hessel, MD
- Mindy Broser, MD
- Keith Rose, MD
- Raj Jain, MD
- Vlassi Baktidy, MD
- Neil Schluger, MD
- Ethan Fried, MD
- Ronald Ciubotaru, MD