Are you Dr. Engstrom?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Anna Marsh Lane
Brattleboro, VT 05302Phone+1 802-257-7785
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Engstrom, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brattleboro, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont, Massachusetts, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Psychiatry, 1974 - 1977
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- VT State Medical License 1998 - 2020
- MN State Medical License 1977 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSurgical Treatment of Chronic Portal-Systemic EncephalopathyJohn L. Cameron, Frederick W. Engstrom, Duncan A. Cameron> ;Archives of Surgery. 1968 Feb 1
- Baystate Franklin Medical CenterGreenfield, Massachusetts