Are you Dr. Okie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1902 S Us Highway 59
Parsons, KS 67357Phone+1 620-421-4881Fax+1 620-421-9544
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Okie, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Parsons, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Missouri, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Labette Health and Oswego Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001 - 2005
- Howard UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Univ Yaounde IClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- KS State Medical License 2006 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Retrovirus infections in the south of Cameroon.Ndumbe, P. M., Okie, F., Nyambi, P., Delaporte, E., de Thé, G.> ;Ann Soc Belg Med Trop. 1992 Jun