Frederick Reed, MD
Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- 171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
Phone: (843) 792-1414
Dr. Reed's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Reed's Education & Medical Training
- Atlanta Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Atlanta Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Reed's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Reed's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The preparticipation athletic exam process. Reed, F.E.; South Med J. 2004 Sep.
- Juvenile osteoporosis: recognizing the risk. Key, L. L., Ries, W., Madyastha, P., Reed, F.; J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2003 May.
- Ipsilateral fractures of the elbow and forearm. Reed, F. E., Apple, D. F.; South Med J. 1976 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Frederick Reed, Dr. Frederick Reed, MD, Dr. F Reed, Dr. Frederick Edgar Reed
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Reed's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, SC)
- David Koon Jr., MD
- Charles Thomas Jr., MD
- Kevin Nahigian, MD
- William McCarthy Jr., MD
- Silas Holmes II, MD
- Joseph James, MD
- Ivan Lamotta, MD
- John Graham Jr., MD
- Melissa Earles, MD
- Lyle Jackson Jr., MD