- Dr. Frederick Toy, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Trauma Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Education & Medical Training
- Temple University School of Medicine
- University of Maryland
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1982 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FCCM)American College of Critical Care Medicine
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Reasons for early recurrence following laparoscopic hernioplasty. Phillips, E. H., Rosenthal, R., Fallas, M., Carroll, B., Arregui, M., Corbitt, J., Fitzgibbons, R., Seid, A., Schultz, L., Toy, F.; Surg Endosc. 1995 Feb.
- Prospective, multicenter study of laparoscopic ventral hernioplasty. Preliminary results. Toy, F. K., Bailey, R. W., Carey, S., Chappuis, C. W., Gagner, M., Josephs, L. G., Mangiante, E. C., Park, A. E., Pomp, A., Smoot, R. T., Uddo, J. F., Voeller, G. R.; Surg Endosc. 1998 Jul.
- Results of a prospective multicenter trial evaluating the ePTFE peritoneal onlay laparoscopic inguinal hernioplasty. Toy, F. K., Moskowitz, M., Smoot, R. T., Pleatman, M., Bagdasarian, A., Polito, W., Carey, S. D., Schatz, R., Janes, K., Zipser, M. E.; J Laparoendosc Surg. 1996 Dec.
- Register to See 9 More
- Dr. Frederick Toy, Dr. Frederick Toy, MD, Dr. F Toy, Dr. Frederick K Toy