Fredric Brandt, MD
Dr. Brandt Dermatology Associates
- 4425 Ponce de Leon Blvd #200
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Phone: (305) 443-6606
Fax: (305) 443-4890
Dr. Brandt's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology, Cosmetic
Dr. Brandt's Education & Medical Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Dermatology
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Allegheny University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Brandt's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Brandt's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS)American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Brandt's Clinical Trials
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety & Efficacy of HTU-520 in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Distal Subungual Onychomycosis of the ToenailStart of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01
Agnew, P.S.,Appell, M.,Bolshoun, D.,Brandt, F.S.,Bystol, N.,Coleman, W.P.,Connor, G.T.,Dawes, K.W.,Elewski, B.,Farsad, R.,Ferris, L.,Geisberg, H.I.,Gillum, P.,Jennings, W.P.,Kempers, S.E.,Kerdel, F.A.,Kir...
- A Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing Safety and Tolerability of Restylane® With and Without Addition of 0.3% Lidocaine HCL During Correction of Nasolabial FoldsStart of enrollment: 2008 Nov 01
Bank, D.,Brandt, F.,Weiss, R.
- A Randomized, Evaluator-Blind, Multi-Center, Comparison of the Efficacy and Persistence of Correction of Nasolabial Folds With Restylane® Using Two Different Re-Treatment SchedulesStart of enrollment: 2005 Nov 01
Brandt, F.,Dayan, S.,narins, R.
Dr. Brandt's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase III Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines Using a Stringent Composite Endpoint. William Hanke, C.,Narins, R. S.,Brandt, F.,Cohen, J. L.,Donofrio, L. M.,Downie, J.,Heinz, M.,Harrington, L.,McDaniel, D. H.,Nestor, M.,Schlessinger, J.,Schlöbe, A.,Taub, A...; Dermatol Surg. 2013 Jun.
- Systematic review of clinical trials of small- and large-gel-particle hyaluronic Acid injectable fillers for aesthetic soft tissue augmentation. Cohen, J. L.,Dayan, S. H.,Brandt, F. S.,Nelson, D. B.,Axford-Gatley, R. A.,Theisen, M. J.,Narins, R. S.; Dermatol Surg. 2013 Feb.
- Long-Term Effectiveness and Safety of Small-Gel-Particle Hyaluronic Acid for Hand Rejuvenation. Brandt, F.S., Cazzaniga, A., Strangman, N., Coleman, J., Gatley, R.; Dermatol Surg. 2012 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 30 More...
Dr. Brandt's Professional Memberships
Physicians, view Dr. Brandt's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, FL)
- Patrice Case, MD
- Dimitry Palceski, DO
- William Henghold II, MD
- Gil Cortes, MD
- Isaac Zamora, MD
- Lawrence Blasik Jr., MD
- Delilah Alonso, MD
- Daniel Sokoloff, MD
- Angelo Thrower, MD
- Larissa Zaulyanov, MD