Fredrick Akiya, MD
- 4411 The 25 Way Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: (505) 332-6900
Fax: (505) 332-6921
Dr. Akiya's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Akiya's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahResidency, Radiology
- University of ArizonaResidency, Nuclear Medicine
- Tucson Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Akiya's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2001 - 2015
- AZ State Medical License1998 - 2015
- TX State Medical License1997 - 2015
- FL State Medical License1997 - 2015
- NM State Medical License1987 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Akiya's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Suppurative petrous apicitis: osteitis or osteomyelitis? an imaging case report. Horn, K. L., Erasmus, M. D., Akiya, F. I.; Am J Otolaryngol. 1996 Jan 01.
- Viralization due to Leydig cell tumor diagnosis by magnetic resonance imaging. Case management report. Kaufman, E., Akiya, F., Foucar, E., Grambort, F., Cartwright, K. C.; Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1990 Jul.
- Failure to visualize acutely injured kidneys with technetium-99m DMSA does not preclude recoverable function. Taylor, A., Akiya, F., Gregory, M. C.; J Nucl Med. 1986 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Fredrick Akiya, Dr. Fredrick Akiya, MD, Dr. F Akiya, Dr. Fredrick I Akiya
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Akiya's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NM)
- Anna Fabre MD, MD
- Julie Hyde, MD
- Kari Nelson, MD
- Timothy Erwin, MD
- Susan Williamson, MD
- Yun Sheu, MD
- Dale Gunn, MD
- Lawrence Wayburn, MD
- Loren Ketai, MD
- Ramakrishna Devasthali, MD