Are you Dr. Cuevas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2815 S Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435Phone(561) 737-7733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gabino Cuevas, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Boynton Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1955 - 1957
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1952 - 1953
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Pediatrics, 1951 - 1952
- St Anthonys HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1950 - 1951
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias MedicasClass of 1949
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de la HabanaClass of 1949
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Bethesda Hospital EastBoynton Beach, Florida