Gabrielle Carlson, MD
Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics
Director, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry -
Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- Suny Putnam Hall Rm 103
Div Child & Adolescent Psych, Putnam Hall, South Campus
Stony Brook, NY 11794
Phone: (631) 632-8840
Fax: (631) 632-8953
Dr. Carlson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Carlson's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Neuropsychology HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- St. Elizabeth's HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityMedical School
Dr. Carlson's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1985 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Carlson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Testing Models of Psychopathology in Preschool-aged Children Using a Structured Interview-based Assessment. Olino, T. M.,Dougherty, L. R.,Bufferd, S. J.,Carlson, G. A.,Klein, D. N.; J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2014 Mar 22.
- DSM-5 disruptive mood dysregulation disorder: correlates and predictors in young children. Dougherty, L. R.,Smith, V. C.,Bufferd, S. J.,Carlson, G. A.,Stringaris, A.,Leibenluft, E.,Klein, D. N.; Psychol Med. 2014 Jan 22.
- How to Understand Divergent Views on Bipolar Disorder in Youth. Carlson, G. A.,Klein, D. N.; Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2014 Jan 07.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Gabrielle Carlson, Dr. Gabrielle Carlson, MD, Dr. G Carlson
- 45 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 45 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Carlson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Milton Pereira, MD
- Stephen Masiar, MD
- Joseph Di Lullo, MD
- George Igel, MD
- Yuliya Feygis, MD
- Charles Kellner, MD
- Aleksey Ten, MD
- Jaime Pabilonia, MD
- Cynthia Perry, MD
- Judith Tanenbaum, MD