Dr. Fink is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 2nd Avenue
Summerville, SC 29485Phone(843) 572-4840Fax(843) 764-2726
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1985 - 1987
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1982 - 1985
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: