Dr. Hattan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1021 Nebraska St
Sioux City, IA 51104Phone+1 712-252-2477Fax+1 712-252-5516
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Siouxland Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Bot fly larvae (Cephenemyia jellisoni) as a cause of neurologic signs in an elk.Foreyt, W. J., Leathers, C. W., Hattan, G.> ;J Wildl Dis. 1994 Jul
- UnityPoint Health - St. Lukes's Sioux CitySioux City, Iowa
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical CenterSioux City, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: