Are you Dr. Hutchison?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231Phone(214) 750-3646Fax(214) 692-8175
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Hutchison, MD is a neurosurgeon in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano.
Education & Training
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1963 - 1965
- OU Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- TX State Medical License 1959 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Failure of Circumferential Craniotomy in Acute Traumatic Cerebral SwellingKemp Clark, Tom M. Nash, Gary C. Hutchison> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1968 Oct 1