Are you Dr. Swank?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw
Roanoke, VA 24014Phone(540) 982-8204Fax(540) 224-1059
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Swank, MD is a cardiologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 2001 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSafety of MitraClip Implant in the Unstable Patient: Feasibility of Concomitant Left Ventricular Support DeviceJason Foerst, Alexander Cardenas, Gary Swank> ;Jacc-cardiovascular Interventions. 2016 Apr 11
- 4 citationsRadial artery sterile granulomatous reaction secondary to hydrophilic-coated sheath used for transradial cardiac catheterization: a case series.Dexter De Leon, Gary Swank, M. Ayoub Mirza> ;Angiology. 2012 Feb 9
- Roanoke Doctor Killed in Belize, Carilion SaysJune 24th, 2019
- Carilion Physician Found Murdered in BelizeJune 24th, 2019
- Roanoke Cardiologist, VT Professor Murdered in BelizeJune 25th, 2019