Are you Dr. Weaver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office287 Long Point Rd
Harpswell, ME 04079Phone+1 207-833-7364
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Weaver, MD is a gastroenterologist in Harpswell, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- Bassett Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1997 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 85 citationsShort chain fatty acid distributions of enema samples from a sigmoidoscopy population: an association of high acetate and low butyrate ratios with adenomatous polyps a...Gary A. Weaver, J A Krause, T L Miller, M J Wolin> ;Gut. 1988 Nov 1
- 77 citationsA critical examination of the evidence relating high fructose corn syrup and weight gain.Richard A. Forshee, Maureen L Storey, David B. Allison, Walter Glinsmann, Gayle L. Hein, David R. Lineback, Sanford A. Miller, Theresa A. Nicklas, Gary A. Weaver, John...> ;Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2007 Jul 21
- 18 citationsBiomarkers of human colonic cell growth are influenced differently by a history of colonic neoplasia and the consumption of acarbose.Gary A. Weaver, Colette T. Tangel, Jean A. Krause, Margaret M. Parfitt, James J. Stragand, Paul Jenkins, Tara A. Erb, Roger H. Davidson, Harlan D. Alpern, William B. G...> ;Journal of Nutrition. 2000 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Culture Shock: Why It Matters and How It Impacts Our Relationships and CareersMay 14th, 2017
- How to Raise a Spiritual Child: 3 Exercises to Try with Your FamilyOctober 17th, 2017
- Greenville’s GOP Holds Blood DriveJuly 19th, 2020