Are you Dr. Pletsch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1415 Tulane Ave
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(504) 988-5800Fax(504) 988-1665
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gayle Pletsch, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. She is affiliated with Tulane Health System and University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Psychiatry/Neurology, 2009 - 2010
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2008 - 2009
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLow-Density Lipoprotein and Intracerebral Hematoma Expansion in Daily Alcohol UsersGayle R. Pletsch, Amelia K Boehme, Karen C. Albright, Christopher Burns, T. Mark Beasley, Sheryl Martin-Schild> ;Cerebrovascular Diseases Extra. 2014 Jan 22
- 5 citationsShort-term bleeding events observed with clopidogrel loading in acute ischemic stroke patients.Lester Y. Leung, Karen C. Albright, Amelia K Boehme, Joseph Tarsia, Kamal R. Shah, James E. Siegler, Erica M. Jones, Gayle R. Pletsch, T. Beasley, Sheryl Martin-Schild> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2013 Oct 1
- 7 citationsDouble successful buprenorphine/naloxone induction to facilitate cardiac transplantation in an iatrogenically opiate-dependent patient.Christopher Rodgman, Gayle Pletsch> ;Journal of Addiction Medicine. 2012 Jun 1