Gene Barnett, MD
Professor of Neurological Surgery, Cleveland Cl College of Medicine/Case West Res
- 9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195
Phone: (216) 444-5381
Dr. Barnett's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Barnett's Education & Medical Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Barnett's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Barnett's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
Dr. Barnett's Clinical Trials
- An Open Label, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of IMC-3G3 or IMC-1121B in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma MultiformeStart of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01
Barnett, G.H.,Batchelor, T.,Blakeley, J.O.,Chang, S.M.,Cloughesy, T.F.,Lesser, G.J.,Lieberman, F.S.,Mehta, M.P.,Nabors, L.B.,Olson, J.J.
- A Phase I/II Trial of Temozolomide and ABT-888 in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma MultiformeStart of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01
Barnett, G.H.,Batchelor, T.,Grossman, S.A.,Kleinberg, L.,Lesser, G.J.,Mikkelsen, T.,Nabors, L.B.,Olson, J.J.,Rosenfeld, M.
- AutoLITT™ FIM Trial - A Prospective First-In-Man (FIM) Safety Trial of the AutoLITT Laser Treatment of Recurrent/Progressive Brain TumorsStart of enrollment: 2008 Aug 01
Barnett, G.,Sloan, A.
Dr. Barnett's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Methylation markers of malignant potential in meningiomas. Vengoechea, J.,Sloan, A. E.,Chen, Y.,Guan, X.,Ostrom, Q. T.,Kerstetter, A.,Capella, D.,Cohen, M. L.,Wolinsky, Y.,Devine, K.,Selman, W.,Barnett, G. H.,Warnick, R. E.,McPher...; J. Neurosurg.. 2013 Oct.
- Results of a questionnaire regarding practice patterns for the diagnosis and treatment of intracranial radiation necrosis after SRS. Stockham, A. L.,Ahluwalia, M.,Reddy, C. A.,Suh, J. H.,Kumar, A.,Vogelbaum, M. A.,Barnett, G. H.,Murphy, E. S.,Chao, S. T.; J. Neurooncol.. 2013 Sep 18.
- Surgical Outcomes of Trigeminal Neuralgia in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Mohammad-Mohammadi, A.,Recinos, P. F.,Lee, J. H.,Elson, P.,Barnett, G. H.; Neurosurgery. 2013 Aug 5.
Register to See Citations and 75 More...
Dr. Barnett's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthAmerica HealthAssurance PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed Plus
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed POS
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Gene Barnett, Dr. Gene Barnett, MD, Dr. G Barnett, Dr. Gene Henry Barnett
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Barnett's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, OH)
- Robert Dixon, DO
- Richard Zahn, MD
- Lauren Ostling, MD
- Michael Moncman, DO
- Abdul Itani, MD
- Robert Weil, MD
- Ryan Brennan, MD
- Laura Ngwenya, MD
- Patricia Quebada-Clerkin, MD
- Dane Donich, MD