Gene Burges, MD
Associate Professor, Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- 171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
Phone: (843) 792-1414
Dr. Burges's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Burges's Education & Medical Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Dermatology
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Burges's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Burges's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Burges's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- What is your diagnosis? Metastatic adenocarcinoma. Swick, J.M., Grattan, E.G., Burges, G.E.; Cutis. 2010 Feb.
- Incontinentia pigmenti with a foreshortened hand: evidence for the significance of NFkappaB in human morphogenesis. Kmetz, E.C., Shashidhar Pai, G., Burges, G.E.; Pediatr Dermatol. 2009-01-01.
- Localized palmar-plantar epidermal hyperplasia: a previously undefined dermatologic toxicity to sorafenib. Beldner, M., Jacobson, M., Burges, G.E., Dewaay, D., Maize, J.C., Chaudhary, U.B.; Oncologist. 2007 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Burges's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Gene Burges, Dr. Gene Burges, MD, Dr. G Burges, Dr. Gene Elizabeth Burges
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Burges's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, SC)
- Henry Kearse III, MD
- Joan Wiss, MD
- Joseph Catanzaro, MD
- Stephanie Smith-Phillips, MD
- Katherine Hamlet, MD
- Courtney (Lee) Mcfaddin, MD
- John Brewer Jr., MD
- Thomas Edwards, MD
- Allison Cashman, MD
- Timothy Woodall, MD