Are you Dr. Cheng?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6 Middle Street
Augusta, ME 04330Phone+1 207-622-4400Fax+1 207-621-2483
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gene Cheng, MD is a board certified internist in Augusta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and California. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2012-2013
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine