Are you Dr. Mills?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1221 Pine Grove Ave
Mclaren Port Huron - Emergency Medicine Department
Port Huron, MI 48060Phone(810) 989-3300Fax(810) 985-2671
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Mills, DO is an emergency medicine physician in Port Huron, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with McLaren Port Huron.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1986 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Intracellular sodium determines frequency-dependent alterations in contractility in hypertrophied feline ventricular myocytes.Mills, G.D., Harris, D.M., Chen, X., Houser, S.R.> ;Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2007 Feb
- 9 citationsPhosphorylation of phospholamban at threonine-17 reduces cardiac adrenergic contractile responsiveness in chronic pressure overload-induced hypertrophy.Geoffrey Mills, Hajime Kubo, David M. Harris, Remus M. Berretta, Valentino Piacentino, Steven R. Houser> ;American Journal of Physiology-heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2006 Jul 1
- Ca2+ influx-induced sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ overload causes mitochondrial-dependent apoptosis in ventricular myocytes.Chen, X., Zhang, X., Kubo, H., Harris, D.M., Mills, G.D., Moyer, J., Berretta, R., Potts, S.T., Marsh, J.D., Houser, S.R.> ;Circ Res. 2005 Nov 11
- Join now to see all
- McLaren Port HuronPort Huron, Michigan