- Dr. George Andros, MD is a vascular surgeon in Van Nuys, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1961 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- The Society for Vascular Surgery Lower Extremity Threatened Limb Classification System: Risk stratification based on Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI). Mills, J. L.,Conte, M. S.,Armstrong, D. G.,Pomposelli, F. B.,Schanzer, A.,Sidawy, A. N.,Andros, G.; J. Vasc. Surg.. 2013 Oct 16.
- Probable parasellar meningioma in a pregnant woman. Manganiello, P. D., Meltz, R. C., Andros, G. J.; Obstet Gynecol. 1979 Mar.
- Psychogenic polydipsia causing acute water intoxication in pregnancy at term. A case report. Goodner, D. M., Arnas, G. M., Andros, G. J., Waterhouse, R. B.; Obstet Gynecol. 1971 Jun 01.
- Register to See 27 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California CaliforniaCare HMO
- BCBS California PowerSelect HMO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- Pacificare HMO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. George Andros, Dr. George Andros, MD, Dr. G Andros