- Dr. George Arangio, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1971 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Methodologic issues in clinical trials for prevention or risk reduction in osteoarthritis. Jordan, J. M., Sowers, M. F., Messier, S. P., Bradley, J., Arangio, G., Katz, J. N., Losina, E., Rovati, L., Bachtell, N., Cooper, C., Spector, T., Zhang, W., Gardiner...; Osteoarthr Cartil. 2011 May.
- Hindfoot alignment valgus moment arm increases in adult flatfoot with Achilles tendon contracture. Arangio, G., Rogman, A., Reed, J. F.; Foot Ankle Int. 2009 Nov 01.
- A biomechanical analysis of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy and flexor digitorum longus transfer in adult acquired flat foot. Arangio, G. A., Salathe, E. P.; Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2009 May.
- Register to See 25 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Choice
- Great West PPO
- Highmark BCBS ClassicBlue
- Highmark BCBS PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- ODS Network
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- Premera BCBS Heritage & Heritage Plus 1
- Providence Health System Personal Option
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. George Arangio, Dr. George Arangio, MD, Dr. G Arangio, Dr. George A Arangio