Are you Dr. Meyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4499 Medical Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 615-8260Fax(210) 615-8261
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Meyer, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1958 - 1961
- USPHS HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2019
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 2019
- NH State Medical License 1961 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsVisual Conversion Reaction in Children. I. DiagnosisRichard T. Rada, George G. Meyer, Alex E. Krill> ;Psychosomatics. 1969 Jan 1
- SUICIDAL PRECAUTIONS: A DILEMMA IN THE THERAPEUTIC COMMUNITY.Philip M. Margolis, George G. Meyer, Jan C. Louw> ;Archives of General Psychiatry. 1965 Sep 1
- The patient-staff meeting--a technique for encouraging communication in the psychiatric hospital.Philip M. Margolis, Robert S. Daniels, Robert C. Carson, George G. Meyer> ;Psychiatry MMC. 1963 Feb 1
- Join now to see all