Are you Dr. Moutoussis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office247 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10010Phone(212) 529-6486Fax(212) 529-8025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Moutoussis, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1977 - 1980
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- University of AthensClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCarbon dioxide removal in acetate hemodialysis: Effects on acid base balanceJuan P. Bosch, Sheldon Glabman, George Moutoussis, Mario Belledonne, Beat von Albertini, T. Kahn> ;Kidney International. 1984 May 1
- ACUTE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS PRECEDED BY PASSAGE OF URIC-ACID CALCULUSGeorge Moutoussis, George Klein> ;The Lancet. 1978 Dec 30
- Participation of red blood cells in bicarbonate transport across the dialyzer.Bosch, J. P., MacMoune, F., von Albertini, B., Kahn, T., Glabman, S., Moutoussis, G.> ;Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Organs. 1980
- Join now to see all
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York