Are you Dr. Ulma?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Brother Geenen Way
Senior Friendship Centers, Inc.
Sarasota, FL 34236Phone(941) 556-3215Fax(941) 955-8214
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Ulma, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Sarasota, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1963 - 1966
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2016
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsAn evaluation of the efficacy and tolerability of oral tramadol hydrochloride tablets for the treatment of postsurgical pain in children.Julia C. Finkel, John B. Rose, Michael L. Schmitz, Patrick K. Birmingham, George A. Ulma, Joel B. Gunter, Avital Cnaan, Charles J. Coté, Robert A. Medve, Mark S. Schre...> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2002 Jun 1
- The meningeal permeability of R- and S-bupivacaine are not different: evidence that pharmacodynamic differences between the enantiomers are not the result of differenc...Bernards, C. M., Ulma, G. A., Kopacz, D. J.> ;Anesthesiology. 2000 Sep