George Wilding, MD
Professor of Medicine, University Wisc
- 600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792
Phone: (608) 265-1700
Fax: (608) 262-1982
Dr. Wilding's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Wilding's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Wilding's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License1988 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Wilding's Clinical Trials
- An Open_Label, Single-Arm,Dose-Escalation Phase 1 Study of G-202 in Patients With Advanced Solid TumorsStart of enrollment: 2010 Jan 01
Carducci, M.,Mahalingam, D.,Wilding, G.
- A Phase 1 Study of R-(-)-Gossypol (AT-101) in Combination With Cisplatin and Etoposide in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung CancerStart of enrollment: 2007 Sep 01
McFarland, T.,Wilding, G.
- Pharmacodynamic Study of Sunitinib Malate in Patients With Renal Cell Cancer and Other Advanced Solid MalignanciesStart of enrollment: 2007 May 01
Liu, G.,Wilding, G.
- A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Oral SB939 When Administered Thrice Weekly (Every Other Day) for 3 Weeks in a 4-week Cycle in Patients With Advanced MalignanciesStart of enrollment: 2007 Apr 01
Chuah, C.,Garcia-Manero, G.,Goh, B.C.,Toh, H.C.,Wilding, G.
Dr. Wilding's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Targeting androgen receptor and JunD interaction for prevention of prostate cancer progression. Mehraein-Ghomi, F.,Kegel, S. J.,Church, D. R.,Schmidt, J. S.,Reuter, Q. R.,Saphner, E. L.,Basu, H. S.,Wilding, G.; Prostate. 2014 Mar 22.
- A phase I study of vorinostat in combination with bortezomib in patients with advanced malignancies. Schelman, W. R.,Traynor, A. M.,Holen, K. D.,Kolesar, J. M.,Attia, S.,Hoang, T.,Eickhoff, J.,Jiang, Z.,Alberti, D.,Marnocha, R.,Reid, J. M.,Ames, M. M.,McGovern, R. M.,Espi...; Invest New Drugs. 2013 Oct 12.
- Docetaxel and dasatinib or placebo in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (READY): a randomised, double-blind phase 3 trial. Araujo, J. C.,Trudel, G. C.,Saad, F.,Armstrong, A. J.,Yu, E. Y.,Bellmunt, J.,Wilding, G.,McCaffrey, J.,Serrano, S. V.,Matveev, V. B.,Efstathiou, E.,Oudard, S.,Morris, M. J...; Lancet Oncol.. 2013 Nov 12.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
Dr. Wilding's Professional Memberships
- Dr. George Wilding, Dr. George Wilding, MD, Dr. G Wilding
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wilding's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, WI)
- Ruth Warren, DO
- Kari Wisinski, MD
- Stuart Tipping, MD
- Steven Bettag, MD
- Daniel Mulkerin, MD
- Roger Kwong, MD
- David Marinier, MD
- Robert Holland, MD
- James Novotny, MD
- Gerald Kallas, MD