Are you Dr. Gildersleeve?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 Amherst St
Winchester, VA 22601Phone(540) 536-8750Fax(540) 536-8827
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Gildersleeve, MD is a board certified radiologist in Winchester, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Valley Health - Winchester Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mount Auburn HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1959 - 1963
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1960 - 1961
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1959 - 1960
- US Public Health Service HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1958 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Acute true blow-out fracture of the orbit.Atiyeh, W. A., May, M., Gildersleeve, G.> ;South Med J. 1966 Mar
- THE LARYNGO-PHARYNGOGRAM AS A DIAGNOSTIC AID.PASTORE, P. N., MAY, M., GILDERSLEEVE, G. A.> ;Trans Am Laryngol Rhinol Otol Soc. 1964
- THE LARYNGO-PHARYNGOGRAM AS A DIAGNOSTIC AID.PASTORE, P. N., MAY, M., GILDERSLEEVE, G. A.> ;Laryngoscope. 1964 May
- Join now to see all
- Valley Health - Winchester Medical CenterWinchester, Virginia