Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Arlington, MA 02474Phone(781) 641-0100Fax(781) 744-7132
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Harris, MD is a rheumatologist in Arlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington and New England Sinai Hospital and Rehabilitation Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1967
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1966 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Protocol For The Quantitation Of Pain In The Diagnosis Of Polymyalgia Rheumatica Start of enrollment: 2009 Jan 01
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
- New England Sinai Hospital and Rehabilitation CenterStoughton, Massachusetts