Are you Dr. Biamby?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 W Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90301Phone+1 310-671-2222Fax+1 310-412-9292
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gisele Biamby, MD is a family physician in Inglewood, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1983
- Nicklaus Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1982
- University of HaitiClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAcquired immunodeficiency syndrome in older African Americans.Allen S. Funnyé, Abbasi J. Akhtar, Gisele Biamby> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 2002 Apr 1
- Mortality and the acceptability of family planning in a Haitian community.Ballweg, J. A., Webb, R. E., Biamby, G.> ;Community Health (Bristol). 1974 May 01